The main goal of an organizational insight is to confront the current situation in the company with its strategic goals in order to identify key areas of development. As an outcome the customer receives detailed report concerning present situation as well as recommended solutions to be implemented. The changes help the organization to raise the effectiveness and result with dynamic economic growth.
- The definition of objectives and selection of the research tools
Clarifying the purpose of organizations insight with the management and adaptation methods.
- Preparation and data collection
Interviews with employees of the different levels and analysis of the existing documentation.
- Insight of the most important processes in the organization
Analysis of personnel policy and the way the internal communication and its effectiveness.
- The verification of an organization structures
During the organizational insight are analyzed also the roles of employees: areas of responsibility, decision-making and tasks.
- Competences insight
The study of competencies among employees at the all levels, analyzing their potential.
- Determining the level of matching strategy
Based on the gathered information, our consultants will indicate the degree of adaptation of structures, systems and procedures organizational strategic objectives and development plans of the organization.
- Identification of the possible improvements
The proposition of improvements in areas directly affecting the efficiency of the organization, eg. The implementation of motivation systems, design competence models, the introduction of performance management.
- Preparing the report recommended structural changes and management in the company
Preparation of a report by experienced consultants, submitting it to management and consultation on proposed improvement actions.